Agroforestry Extension Research Survey

I wanted to update people; I’m getting great responses from many regions. I’m keeping the survey open for another week (will close on April 15th) so if you have not had a chance to respond to the survey there is still time. I would especially love to hear more from those with agroforestry experience in West Africa and Latin America. Thanks!

Greetings,

I am researching the competencies that extension workers need to promote agroforestry for my graduate studies.

I am looking for people working in agroforestry to take an online survey, specifically those that provide training and extension to small-scale farmers. If this is you, would you consider taking the survey?

I’m specifically looking for people who work in the countries below or are based in the United States and frequently work in the Global South promoting agroforestry (any country).

Dominican Republic, Haiti, Mexico, Nicaragua, Honduras, Thailand, Senegal, Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Ethiopia, Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC), and/or Burundi.

If you know of others providing agroforestry training or extension, please feel free to pass this along to them to complete. If you prefer I contact them, please send me a message, and I will follow up directly.

The survey is translated into multiple languages so can be completed in Spanish, French, English, Thai, and Haitian Creole.

The survey will be available until March 25th, and the link to the survey can be found here.

Also, if you have any questions about the specifics of the study, you can get in touch with me at bkf26@tamu.edu.

Thanks,

Brian Flanagan

Doctoral Student, EdD Agricultural Education
Texas A&M & Texas Tech Universities

3 Likes

Hello I am working in agroforestry in Burundi.
Please get touch with me.
Thank you.

1 Like

Thanks Osuine,

I sent you a follow-up email.

Best Regards,

Brian

I am an extension officer in charge of agroforestry and ecology in Kenya. You can reach out to me

1 Like

Thanks Harriet,

I sent you a message with the details.

Best Regards,

Brian

I am in Tanzania doing farming in the tropics
Due to climate change the rains are not good enough.
.so I have devised a solution especially for those living near the waters of the lake.
if you would like to contact us .

1 Like