Buscando aliados, looking for allies

Hi, my family and I recently moved to Colombia after several years in Bolivia. I’m looking for anyone in the ECHO community who live and work in Colombia. I am interested in visiting and meeting them and their work if possible. We are spending this year exploring where we would like to buy some land and start a agroecological community. Our ministry focuses on Indigenous peoples, specifically supporting Indigenous church leaders, but I also have a degree in Agroecology, Culture and Sustainable Development and we are looking for ways to integrate that with our work with Indigenous churches and communities.

Hi Drew,

You might try the Member Search on the ECHOcommunity homepage to see if it can lead you to EC network members in Colombia.

Hi Drew, My name is Jeff Dixon and I am helping a friend develop 325 hector farm in Kampong Spue.
I’m an American that has been in Cambodia for 2 1/2 years after 15 years in China.

Would love to meet up with you. Please email hzjohny@gmail.com or phone 010 932 371

Jeff

Hi Drew,
A couple suggestions for you. If you would like to email me your WhatsApp number at etoevs@echonet.org I can add you to a group for Latin America. The other suggestion would be to get in touch with Andrés Soler (he is a member of echocommunity and part of the WhatsApp group). He runs a small farm outside of Bogota and has a passion for working with indigenous peoples as well. A great guy that could possibly help you find good contacts. I could also introduce you through an email. Not sure what indigenous groups you are hoping to work with, but I also have some contacts through the organization I was previously with that could possibly help.

2 Likes

Greetings,
I know of a ministry called Guajaro that supports indigenous churches and does community development. They are partners of an organization called AlfaLit. Aside from Andres Soler, there is another ECHOcommunity member who also works in Colombia with indigenous groups. I’d be happy to put you in touch with those contacts. Email me at cecigonzalez03@yahoo.com or message me through this platform.
Connecting with the WhatsApp group that @Elliott_Toevs mentioned would also be good.
Bendiciones,

Cecilia

Hi Drew
Seems your message is pretty outdated
Are you still interested?
I run a coffee farm near Pereira

Hi
I dont understand which section is to find members in colombia.
I have already searched in by region the section Caribean and Latinamerica
Is it that to what you refered?

I run a coffee farm near Pereira

Hi Drew
Seems your message is pretty outdated
Are you still activer?
I run a coffee farm near Pereira that we will convert now in a syntropic system.
We are looking for allies
Un abrazo Daniel Seidenberg

Cel. and whats +57 317 731 8762

Daniel, yes, I am still active in the Echo network. It would be great to connect sometime. I also visited a friend of the network in Valledupar earlier this year. I will put down your phone number and contact you perhaps in enero after the Christmas holidays.

Hi Drew

Thanks for your answer and interes
Would be great to have som eexchange

un abrazo Daniel
+57 317 731 8762 cel & whats & Telegram

By the way
I am interested to be part of that group you mentioned
Please add me into Thanks

Hi Eliott
I am interested to be part of that group you mentioned

thanks and regards Daniel colombia
+57 317 731 8762 cel whats telegram