Do you have a book recommendation?

Do you have a book recommendation that helps people learn about organic farming…in Spanish? I want to buy a printed book. So, it needs to be readily available on this site or Amazon, etc.

Here is the link to all Spanish resources indexed on ECHOcommunity. In the book list are links to Amazon and the ECHO Bookstore where available. Many of the indexed resources are available as downloads and can be downloaded through the ECHOcommunity Mobile App - which has navigation in Spanish. Hope there is something helpful in this…

Spanish Language Resources on ECHOcommunity

A number of language-specific lists can be accessed by clicking on the By Language tab on the menu list.

I hope a network member has a specific book to recommend.

I am trying to buy the Spanish version of restoring the soil. I have two copies in my shopping basket but I can’t be sure they are Spanish versions. Can you help me to verify?

| ssnyder Administrator
November 29 |

• | - |

Here is the link to all Spanish resources indexed on ECHOcommunity. In the book list are links to Amazon where available. Many of the indexed resources are available as downloads and can be downloaded through the ECHOcommunity Mobile App - which has navigation in Spanish. Hope there is something helpful in this…

Spanish Language Resources on ECHOcommunity

A number of language-specific lists can be accessed by clicking on the By Language tab on the menu list.

I hope a network member has a specific book to recommend.

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

Glen C. Evans
Art For Humanity… helping the poor to help themselves.
635 S. 25th St. Arlington, Va. 22202
www.artforhumanity.org
CFC 11701

Would you help a child?
Give Now

Thanks for checking! The book record had been set up incorrectly. While we had descriptions in Spanish and French, those translations have not been accomplished as yet. There is no Spanish version available yet, so please do not order. The book record on ECHOcommunity has been corrected due to your inquiry. We appreciate feedback!

1 Like

There are many active Spanish-language groups on facebook centered on agroecología and permacultura. If you search for them and browse their postings they are often sharing resources. You can also ask your question there and people usually will share several resources in PDF you can download and they may know of print material too.