Head of School - www.elhogar.org

From Head of School - AD (English and Spanish).pdf (150.4 KB)
: We have initiated a search for a new Head of school and are contacting people who may have links to Central America and practical education there to ask for help identifying potential candidates. We have some exciting plans for El Hogar’s future and we are looking for a leader who can make these a reality.

El Hogar provides a quality education and a safe and nurturing home to poor and disadvantaged children in Honduras. Our goal is to break the cycle of poverty so that our students can fulfill their potential as productive and independent Honduran citizens.

Please download the PDF and communicate directly to the school. Please do not respond to this post as we will have to direct you to the PDF.

www.elhogar.org

2 Likes

Hello Sir, I am Victor and teacher by professional from Arusha Tanzania(East Africa), please may i be a potential candidate since i am not there in Central America?

Thanks very much and hope to hear from you soon.

1 Like

Victor, We are really looking for a local Honduran. In the past the role has been filled by a North American but we feel we need local leadership and there appears to be qualified applicants available.

1 Like