Hiring Digital Organic Agricultural Trainers

Hiring Digital Organic Agricultural Trainers

Thrive For Good’s online training platform empowers and equips students with an “Agri-nutritional” approach to help communities through ‘Life Gardens’. Learners are taught how to grow nutritious, disease-fighting organic food anywhere.

Since our launch in August 2020, we have had tremendous success onboarding new learners, leaders and establishing partnering relationships with other international relief and development organizations.

We are looking to hire 10 highly motivated individuals who have some experience in one or more of the following areas: Organic Gardening, Plant-based nutrition, Natural Medicine and Community Development. Thrive has created a 6-month internship digitally to ensure the candidate has working and experiential knowledge in all of the areas. Once trained they can be part of the Digital Mentors team to support students and organizations around the world.

For more information and the job description check out the website www.thriveforgood.org - the job description is at https://thriveforgood.org/institute/jobs-doats/

1 Like

I love this initiative, I would have desired to be one so that I can practice my biochemistry knowledge in this dimension but I am not sure if I have the chance, however I will share.

Please send resumes to dale@thriveforgood.org

Dale, I contacted you but no reply.

Sorry - I missed that - can you try again