Rabbit production

i want to have a rabbit production in kenscoff (haiti) i already start with 10 i want to continue to produce i need advice and help.

thank you for your advice and help

1 Like

A few ECHOcommunity links to start the conversation

I don’t know if I can help you with what your needing to know, I’d be glad to try. What questions do you have about rabbits in Haiti?

Thank you for the video and documents

thank you for your help, we lost a dozen little rabbits who died almost immediately after their birth without sick and so far we have not found any track to know what is happening despite the cages of rabbits are not too good but we do not think it’s an argument to explain the loss…

thank you for your help, we lost a dozen little rabbits who died almost immediately after their birth without sick and so far we have not found any track to know what is happening despite the cages of rabbits are not too good but we do not think it’s an argument to explain the loss

What sort of nesting box did you have available for the kits? Did the doe prepare the nest ahead of time (fur and leaves)?

2 Likes

Where the rabbits eaten by something or just found dead? Did the rabbit have a nesting box and did she pull fur?

I have experience on rabbit production Im willing to help you