Seeking Advice on Using Technology To Sustainable Farming for Small Communities

Hey everyone!

I am looking for some insights and advice on sustainable farming practices with the use of technology for small communities. Actually I am using Salesforce to analyze complete data of farming, but it is to difficult to do manually, is there any way to automate this.

And I believe that it will help a local school set up a data with garden easily that will also serve as an educational space. We want to focus on practices that are eco-friendly and easy to maintain, considering the limited resources we have. When I was searching about them, I came across these articles Appropriate Technology Resources Salesforce Tutorial that are quite informative. But I’d love to learn more from the community member.

Would love to hear from anyone who has experience with small-scale farming, composting, water conservation, or any innovative techniques that could be beneficial for our project. Any recommendations for low-cost tools or materials would be super helpful as well!

Thanks in advance!

1 Like

JK, welcome!
I can’t help with your desire to track data but can highly recommend Farming God’s Way training. Here is a link to the website where you can download training guides, etc. there is also a link to the excellent YouTube video series in several languages.
https://farming-gods-way.org/