Seeking Support to Grow Indigenous Vegetables and Build a Sustainable Farm

PLEASE SUPPORT MY FARMING DREAM.

I’m humbly seeking support to help me grow indigenous crops, especially traditional vegetables. I have the passion and willingness to work, but I need seeds, farm inputs, knowledge, or financial support to expand.

Any help, big or small, can make a difference. Please support me or connect me with someone who can help.

Please message me.

Your support could be the seed that grows a better future.

Greetings Mr Cheruiyot,

Thank you for reaching out about indigenous traditional vegetables in East Africa. ECHO East Africa Seed Bank Manager @Faith_Juma is passionate about sharing more about indigenous vegetable cultivation and consumption and she will share her encouragements with you. You can see some of her notes here: Latest Blogs/East Africa NUS Series topics - ECHOcommunity: Conversations. I hope you try spider plant if you haven’t consumed it before, it really is delicious when prepared well!

Additionally, there are other wonderful ideas from our ECHO East Africa staff and friends here Food from the Wild | ECHOcommunity.org.

Faith will reach out soon!

Stacy