Two-Week Agricultural Mission Trip

YOU are invited to come spread the Gospel with Overland Missions in Zambia. We are looking for individuals who love Jesus, and want to utilize Farming God’s Way as a tool to reach the unreached around the world. People are desperate to get out of both spiritual and physical poverty. Will you answer the call to the Great Commission?

Our agricultural-minded trip runs July 17th-30th (Zambia Team 13).
www.overlandmissions.com/browse

I would love to talk to you about it more!

3 Likes

Do you do these types of trips to Honduras? Would love to host one.

What parts of Zambia?
I am a former ECHO intern, now near Pemba, southern Zambia

1 Like

Hi! Zambia is our first agriculturally focused expedition, however we run expeditions across the globe! Unfortunately, Overland Missions is not currently in Honduras, but we are in Brazil.

Thanks for reaching out!

Hi Cory,

We’re currently near Batoka (about an hour from Pemba)! Are you farming in the area?

Hi Caitlyn, can I suggest you check out our educational materials on local food plants (for Zambia) but also other countries. They might be of assistance to you. https://foodplantsolutions.org/programs/

1 Like

Hi Caitlyn!
I’m from Tanzania, but currently in Kenya for studies in Advanced Diploma in Bible and Missions. I would really love to participate in that mission.
Kindly, help me with more info.
Thanks.

1 Like

I will love know more about this request. I can be of assistance if i get the details.

Thanks

1 Like

Can a residence in Nigeria be part of this mission trip?

1 Like

Hi! Please private message me your whatsapp number!

Hi, please private message me your whatsapp number!

Hi! Can you please private message me your whatsapp contact?

Here is my WhatsApp number;+254741861462
Thanks.