ECHOcommunity Conversations

Welcome to ECHOcommunity Conversations

Welcome to ECHOcommunity: Conversations

This is a place for development workers, trainers, and farmers to discuss issues, challenges and solutions pertaining to small-scale agriculture, appropriate technology, and community development.

You’ll find many questions here from people looking for insight, another perspective, or help with a specific problem. This is a community, and you are welcome to answer any question, and participate in any conversations. If you have a question you’d like to ask, simply click the “New Topic” button to get started.

An ECHOcommunity membership is required to post or reply to conversations. MEMBERSHIP is free and depending on your level of involvement in international development also includes access to free seeds, the ECHOcommunity knowledge base, and consulting services.

2 Likes

Thank you, I am pleased to be part of the community conversations; community work is where my passion is

Hi am from Ghana west African Banda in the Brong Ahafo Region we need investors who will come to my District to buy cashew nuts which will help us reduce hunger in the area interested person can contact me +233549555556/+233203462055
enoch.bioh@yahoo.com thanks